Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can be your favorite character, meet others, and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor

Go down 
+3
Light Yagami
Watari
L/Ryuzaki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:45 am

Light noticed L looking between him and misa and was secretly happy on the inside.

Good, now he should be expecting that I have something else planned. Yes find out what it is Ryuzaki, if you can. I'll give you little hints along the way but not right now. I won't tell misa because she has a way of messing things up. Light thought.

he then focused back on misa and approached and hugged her. "thank you for doing this misa," He said with a somewhat velvet voice and then kissed her on the lips
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:39 am

in the distance towards the walls beside the door was ryuk walking threw the wall and ryuk was now waling towards light with a smile on his face and he laughed lightly to himself

wow light things have gotten interesting...was this also apart of your plan?

ryuk asked light knowing he most likely wasent going to say anything but regardless ryuk still wuld ask anyway hoping that light would answer later

i wonder what lights going to do now that he's acutually told Ryuzaki that he's Kira...will this make things difficult? or is it all going according to plan...sometimes light makes me ask a bunch of questions
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami
Organization: Former Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:20 am

*her gold eyes travel over to Ryuk and narrow slightly*

Where has he been all this time I wonder? It seems he knows as little about this situation as I do.

Misa I think perhaps we should excuse ourselves now...you have much to do now it seems.
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Female Number of posts : 21
Humor : That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Race: Human
Organization: Kira

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 am

Misa had been distracted by Ryuk's appearence, somewhat wondering where he had been but when Rem spoke to her she snapped back. "Alright," She stood, "Misa Misa will be going now . . . good bye."

((ooc: sooo sorry it's been so long >< I threw out my back about a week ago and so have had other more pressing concerns.))
Back to top Go down
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Female Number of posts : 27
Humor : Dry Humor
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Organization: Wammy House

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 pm

(OOC: That's fine it's understandable. Get well soon.)

L turned around in his chair as soon as Light started to kiss Misa. He wasn't honestly interested in the scene before him so he put his focus back into the files before him. Although he wasn't sure if Light really did care for Misa, or if he was just putting on a show before him. Either way it wasn't of any importance at the moment.

When Misa left L didn't turn to see her off he just sat in his usual position facing the screen, and waved.

Goodbye. he said in a low inside voice.

After a while L picked up a strawberry, and ate it before addressing Light again.

So tell me Light. Where do you plan to start your cleansing of these Kira's you deem unworthy of the name?
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:17 pm

After kissing Misa. Light heard Ryuzaki ask him what his plan was. "Funny you should ask 'L', You should already know my plan," he said, "Well one we need to find out where most of the Imposter Kira's are. My guess is here in japan, the US, and England. that's the simple part. Afterwords I will make an public announcement saying that i am Kira. We will do it the way you did when you first came to japan and used that criminal as an alias and stand in."
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:15 pm

Ryuk looked at all the people in the room seeing that they were as clueless as he was but ryuk did hear Ryuzaki just talk about Kiras to light

oh?

Ryuk thought to himself trying to figure out the what was going on so Ryuk came up with his own possible explanation

hm? why did Ryuzaki just as about Kiras? is it possible Light has just told Ryuzaki that he is Kira or are they talking about others that have picked up those notebooks that fell from the sky a couple days ago? kinda makes me wonder whats going on back at home
Back to top Go down
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:45 pm

L thought about what Light Yagami suggested about using the same thing he did against him.

It most certainly would work considering the fact that it was only broadcasted within the province Light lived in, and now where else even though I claimed it was shown all over the world. Question is though....can I really use the same trick multiple times after a second time? If the other Kira's are just as smart as Light and I then that's not possible. However, if they are just mindless sheep then it should be a problem.

I supposed it certainly wouldn't hurt to give it a try Light.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:00 am

"Well it's worth a try even if they are as smart as you and I," Light said, "Because remember on how I reacted when you baited me? I killed your impersonator, now we will have to stop all criminals who are being caught from even going on record. Primarily because when you stopped all broadcasts, I used my dads Police reports that he had on his account to to get the names."

Light had a feeling L would go along with this, granted it will almost be just like When they were facing each other.
Back to top Go down
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:21 am

L was listening closely to Light Yagami now, and was wondering if he was doing the right thing. He realized that he had been ignoring his tea, and dipped his pinky in to test the temperature.

Hmm...it's gone cold now.

He then started to look around in the room for a trash can, or perhaps a cup someone had left out. Finally he saw a foam cup someone had left out on top of the counter. L took his tea cup, rolled his chair over towards the foam cup that was only a few inches away, and poured the cold tea inside of it. After that he rolled himself back over to his usual spot, and poured a new cup of hot tea, and placed a lot of sugar in it. When L was done he took a sip. L had done all of this while listening to Light even though it did not look like it.

Yes, well...although what you say is true Light I have a question for you. He turned the chair to face him again, and stared up at Light.

How do you know they'll react the same way as you did?
Back to top Go down
Stanislav

Stanislav

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Character sheet
Organization: Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:16 pm

This was too much trouble. Apparently the fact that the law agencies were mobilizing on a large scale to take down everyone was effecting crime in general, if that was the case, it also effects organized crime, the Mafia in general. This has led to the fact that the Mafia Bosses would want the Law Enforcement sent a 'message' to get their point across, and perhaps profit from all of this chaos, but of course, this has to be done in such a way that they wouldn't be seen as involved.

Their best thoughts was to send in an operative who would take the guise of an insurgent and launch an attack on the NPA Headquarters with a team of other Mafia members, enforcers in general with little to no experience when it comes to military-like precision and logistics, therefore, one of the enforcers happens to be a former Soviet Captain who has seen a fair share of urban warfare, his codename; The Black Ghost.

It was all thanks to the information provided by an informant within law enforcement circles, that they deduced the location for the NPA and they even theorized L and his crew might be in there. If L and the crew was taken out, that'd be one less burden to worry about for the Mafia. What better way to take out someone than an ambush like this?

Under the cover of night, a normal civilian-looking helicopter slapped across with a Fox News logo flies towards the roofs. A group of men armed with old Kalishnikovs dubbed the AK-47, were dropped down to the rooftop. Each one of them have a military-like uniform on along with masks and goggles to mask their identity, although none of them had the military discipline except for one. Stanislav even had a mask and tinted goggles in order to mask his identity as well.

Under the directions of the Black Ghost, each men were to rappel down to the floor where L and his team were to be in. Taking that into consideration, the Black Ghost told his men instructions carefully, but in Russian. Each one of them agreed to it as they prepared for the jump.

Botched.

Many of the men didn't follow the instructions carefully, therefore, they fell from the building. Fortunately, there at least a few more to carry out the operation. Thereof, they rappelled down once more, this time, they slid down to the floor which L is residing in with the computer screen, and much to their dismay, there were others in there. Leaping back, they would fire into the windows, breaking it as they would jump through, some of them rolling, while others standing on their feet, only one was unfortunate enough to fall flat on his masked face and have glass embedded into his skin.

"Alright men, you know the drill, NO MERCY! NO REMORSE! NO SURVIVORS!... No problem." Stanislav yelled out in his Russian with the last line said in a subtly comical manner, cocking up his sniper rifle as he would take cover. Counting down with his finger, he would first go for a 3, then a 2, then finally a 1. That's when the mafia members started opening fire on everyone on the room, spraying ever so recklessly towards the inhabitants. Since they weren't accurate, there was a chance to avoid the fate of death by taking cover.

"Once this is all done... we will need to make a quick getaway." Stan thought to himself, taking potshots at a few people in the room with his scopeless Dragonuv Sniper rifle fit with a silencer, specifically at some unimportant members. The sniper rifle tearing through them easily and some even had the misfortune of having their arms torn off. One thing in common with Stanislav's targets is that they all die, one way or another. He is like a hunter, attacking without a break, and will chase down those who managed to getaway from him.
Back to top Go down
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:27 am

While L was waiting for Light Yagami's answer he saw something appear to him out of the corner of his eye on the computer screen. He turned his head to read it more clearly, and after L saw that something had trigged the silent alarm he quickly turned around the rest of his body. Immediately he started to type away at the keyboard. L's fingers were flying all over the keys. As he was typing he could hear all of the titanium doors closing shut as they went down each floor. L wondered if perhaps the men could hear it as well.

Finally he found out the point of entry to the intruders. I see. So they came in through the windows. How very interesting. They could have gone through the roof, but they do not seem to want to waste their time nor take very long here. These men are clever. However, not clever enough. It seems I was correct in using biometric sensors on everything that could be used as an entrance.

Once again L started to type like a madman on the keyboard as he looked at the computer screen in front of him. Everything was prepared now. All the files that the computer contained were now reloaded onto another system. When he was finished he pressed a buttong under the counter which caused all the files on the computer in front of him to be erased. Since Light was standing very close to him L decided to go ahead, and activate the escape plan. L took out his cell phone, and punched in a few numbers which made a few feet of the floor start to move down.

After the floor stopped moving L got up from his chair, and dragged Light along with him since they were still handcuffed. He led them to a secret elevator, and took out his cell phone once again. When L was finished punching in some more numbers the elevator door opened while the floor went back up to it's original place. L tugged Light along into the elevator, and pressed a down button. Suddenly the elevator started to move down, and kept moving for what seemed like forever.

After what seemed like hours it stopped, and the doors opened to reveal a secret garage that held some vehicles. At this point L took off the handcuff from Light's wrists, and gave him some car keys. Then L walked over to a black Mitsubishi Eclipse. By the way Light you're driving since I lack the ability. With that L opened up the passenger door, and got inside.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:34 am

Things had happened so quickly when Light was caught off by L and the Titanium doors closing. wow so some really did attack this place..waht imbeciles Light thought L tugged on his shirt, Light nodded and followed L into the elevator. One the way down Light could only wonder how informed these people were. Once the elevator stopped he exited and walked on the floor torwards the eclipse. Light could hear the the elavatro locking inplace. Light then stepped into the caron the dirvers after sayingb "Understood ryuzaki," nad closed the door adn buckled up. Light turned on the car and adjusted the seat so he could drive comfortably. Light heard the engine hum. Light pulled the shift out of park and pressed the gas and started to drive. At first he was driving at 10 miles per hour. Wehn the car was at the garage door and as soon as it opened Light put the petal to the metal and sped off. Thanks to teh titanium doors locking the mafia men inside, they couldn't hear the car. Light then opened up the glove compartment and put a siren out on the dash and turned it on so cars could move out of the way. Light was going at over 70 miles per hour and was well away from the NPA headquaters in a mater of minutes. Light had drove on to the highway siren on and turned it off once they got to teh more industrialized area of teh city where theere was heavier traffic. Light was forced to slow down but he was welll blened in with the other cars and thank fully the windows were tinted so much to the point they w ere like one-way windows. during this time he didn't talk the L so he could focus on not getting them killed. Lgiht had then turned on the radio to a classical station so they can listen to some music whil in traffic. Liught decided to break the silence. "Where to ryuzaki?" Hasked and said, "If I am correct, then those men for the mafia and that means we ahvce a leak ion the quad. now the question is who. I assure it isn't me because I kill the mafia for all their extortion, and racketeering as well as the countless murders they caused."
Back to top Go down
Stanislav

Stanislav

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Character sheet
Organization: Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:55 pm

"Ghovno! They're getting away!" Said with his colourful Russian, just as soon as L moved down the elevator, Stanislav had to make a quick compromise, and that would be to radio in the helicopter and chase them, what better way to hunt them down than with an aerial vehicle? Out of his belt, he took out the communicator, and flicked the switch on to open intercom. "Come in Foxtrot, come in Foxtrot, requesting extraction ASAP..." Said Stanislav in a very military-like manner, "Um... what does ASAP mean, sir?" Asked the pilot through the intercom. "IT MEANS YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE OR ELSE I WILL PERSONALLY BLOW YOUR FUCKIN' BRAINS OFF ALL OVER THE WALL IF THEY ESCAPE." Stanislav replied simply, "R-roger that... sir." The pilot said.

While it took L and Light a while to descend down, under Stanislav's predictions, they are definitely going to use a car since he's seen no helicopters on the rooftop when he came in. It would be his hunch, a hunch that has served him quite well in the war in assassinating high profile targets with ease. The helicopter was in sight of the broken windows as Stanislav leaps in, along with a few men. The rest just had to stay and finish planting C-4 explosives all over the building so that it can't be rebuilt or used once again for purposes of catching criminals.

Another one of Stanislav's guess is that he should be looking for the first car that comes out of the building. His logic dictates that they'll try to use the guise of a flashy-looking car to leave off since they won't be expecting him to expect such a flashy car to be the one. Although just as many cliché's do, it's ALWAYS the flashy looking one that he needs to be looking out for the most. It would be his salvation since he spotted out a car speeding out of underneath the building's nether-region.

"The hunt is on, and the prey is fixed unto the hunter's sight, dwelling in the valleys of shadows where there lies no escape, only death shall be their salvation of ever avoiding thee." Recited Stan, having kept this note in his heart. This was a vow, a vow to hunt down L and however is guilty of association to be with him. Killing all those who stand in his way without even a hint of mercy, and best of all, nobody is wise enough to know who he was. In this instance, he's an invisible killer, wise and cunning, using brute force to deal with all, and in this instance, he has made the detective his prey and along with NPA as a whole.

The helicopter moved along and followed the Eclipse from a distance away. Stanislav took his time to load the RPG-7 rocket launcher then fit his SVD with a sniper scope, he needed to blow out the tires of the car. Since they were high up in the air, it makes it hard to see the helicopter tailing someone since the clouds act as cover. Just as Stanislav finished, the helicopter steers to the car's left, only for the siren to turn off and for the car to move into a crowd.

Unexpected.

The tidings were against him now as he had to carefully pick out the car with his sniper rifle as the helicopter would still go along the lines. Then an idea hits Stanislav like a baseball bat whacking a person's head. Why not blow up the entire front portion of the traffic of the intersection and the back as well so that he'd trap them? In that sense, they'll be stuck like rats and they wouldn't be any wiser, and this chaos will allow Stanislav to cleanly pick them out, just as long as they don't enter any buildings since he isn't in an angle that he'll be able to cleanly shoot them inside it.

Taking up the RPG-7, he aimed at the distanced industrialized portion of the traffic. His finger was squeezing the trigger tightly as he trains the sight of the rocket launcher carefully. He needs to fire this in a careful angle, having set it on 90 degrees above the target, he fires. The rocket round at first flies straight at the sky, but soon enough, it drops down once it ran out of fuel and lands on the car, blowing it up to cinders and causing a chain reaction by blowing other cars in the front up. Reloading quickly, he'd fire in the back as well in the same angle, getting the same expected results.

"Take me to the middle of this traffic blockage, PRONTO." The Black Ghost ordered in his Russian, and the pilot complying with the order. The helicopter would fly towards where the traffic was as he drops the RPG-7, placing it into a container whilst taking out his SVD. Aiming carefully, fishing out for L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2