Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can be your favorite character, meet others, and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor

Go down 
+3
Light Yagami
Watari
L/Ryuzaki
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Female Number of posts : 27
Humor : Dry Humor
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Race: Human
Organization: Wammy House

Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor Empty
PostSubject: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 pm

It was a typical night so far in the NPA Headquarters that L had built for the Kira Investigation team. L was sitting in front of the computer, and giant screen as usual looking over some of the past evidence gathered. He had his thump on his lips while reading the information as he sat in his usual squat position. To his right on the counter was a cup of tea filled to the rim with sugar, and cream. To his left was a stack of creamer cups that looked like they were about to fall over if one more were to be put on top. However, in front of him was a slice of a custard tart with blueberries, kiwi, raspberries, strawberries, and grapes on top.

Hmm.....it seems I will have to increase my suspicion to 7% now after reviewing everything. However, I won't tell Light about the increase. I'll have to do another test on him it seems. With that thought he then picked up the fork, and got a piece of the tart into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Watari

Watari

Male Number of posts : 3
Humor : Anything Old Fashione
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:59 am

Watari walk towards Master Ryuzaki and handed him a cup of coffee and Sugar cubes as well.He stood there Smiling at Ryuzaki. He was a Bit Pale but he looked Alright For the moment.He Went out and Came Back with German Chocolate Chip Cookies.

"Anything else Sir Ryuzaki? or Do you need More Sugar for your coffee?" Watari Stood there awaiting for orders.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote2009.darkbb.com
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:08 am

No Watari that will be all for now. Tell me. Have you received any more reports of death in the city lately? Anything that seems to be a bit suspicious?

L asked Watari as he stared up at the screen looking at every line of information. He then took the fork up, and stabbed a huge strawberry in the middle of his slice. L then picked it up, and examined it a bit before biting down on it.
Back to top Go down
Watari

Watari

Male Number of posts : 3
Humor : Anything Old Fashione

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:24 am

"No Sir there has been only Kills for Power lately.... And We figure out that there might be a Kira in the Wammy House. We are trying to figure it out for the time being Please Rest Young Master." Watari Stood There Bringing more Coffee to Ryuzaki.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote2009.darkbb.com
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 am

Light walked into the main computer in a suite. In an inside pocket of the suite was a page from the death note just in case. "Hello Ryuzaki, what's in line for today?" Light asked as he sat down at one of the computers and logged on. should i get rid of him now, or later. Light contemplated in his head, later he makes this all too fun and interesting "I hear that there might be a Kira in your homeland," Light asked.
Back to top Go down
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:59 am

I see Watari. It seems things have changed since long ago. As for the business killings let's look into them a little bit more closely. We may find the real kira if not another one working with them.

After Watari placed the coffee down in front of L he placed about 10 cubes of sugar in it before sipping it to taste it to see if it was to his level of taste. When he was finished he took another sip of the coffee before setting it down on the counter. When he heard Light come in he closed the current window he was in, and brought up the England file.

Indeed there is Light. He said. Then L turn around his head to look at Light straight in the eyes with his thumb placed lightly on his lips. Tell me Light what are your thoughts on this?

If Light says that the second kira went off to England then it makes him look even more suspicious. Even if he does come with the opposite of another Kira it's possible he contacted him already. So Light....what will you say this time.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:04 am

"well it is very likely Ryuzuki but I have something you might be more interested." Light said, "I think that Kira is a one man organization." Light said while looking at L. well If i am ever going to have to purify the world I am going to need his help. Light though as he looked at his screen. he saw the icnreased amount of innocents killed adn sighed. so many people misunsing the death note. It's repulsive that such a person would ever do such a thing, and they call me evil. These people are giving Kira a bad name an thus need to be extinguished. Light contiued to think and looked back over at L. "Are you interested in hearing Ryuzuki?" He then asked
Back to top Go down
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 am

L looked up at Light for a moment, and then turned his chair all the way to completely face him.

Very well then. You have intrigued me Light Yagami. What is your theory? I'm sure it will be very precise just like your other ones.

What is he up to? Is he going to finally say that he is in fact the original Kira? No...he wouldn't risk saying that would he?
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 am

"well quite frankly I know this because..." Light Takes a breath and his face becomes serious and has a malevolent look on it, "I am Kira." Light knew L might or might not believe him at first so he was prepared to prove it to him by showing him his death note and have a prisoner come in and light would write the prisoners name in it and create an elaborate death.
Back to top Go down
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:35 am

So he confessed. Interesting. He's hoping to gain something though it seems by revealing himself. Probably hoping for immunity or something of the sort.

L stared at Light for what seemed like hours with those inquisitive eyes before finally saying something.

Tell Light what made you finally confess to being Kira. Surely you must have a valid reason for stating that you are Kira.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:44 am

"And I do Ryuzuki." Light said, "My reason is that when i first got my death note i was going to purify the world. Now that there are multiple Death notes and more people having them and using them to for the wrong reasons. They are using it to kill innocents. While i only used it to kill criminals and the few authorities just so i could protect my identity. These people want to destroy the world while I want to perfect it." Light was clenching his fist. "I am willing to help you stop the others all for one thing, and you already know what it is," Light said.
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Female Number of posts : 21
Humor : That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement

Character sheet
Organization: Kira

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Misa opened the door to the main computer room, a still somewhat confused expression on her face. "Misa Misa wants to know what's going on exactly Light . . ." She said with a small frown, holding the note from Light in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami
Organization: Former Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Rem follows beside Misa her eyes narrowed on Light in a silent threat

Yes Light I am interested as well....
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Light turned around and didn't seem surprised to see Misa and rem here. "I should've just left you a letter saying come here instead of what it said." He said and then looked sad, "Please forgive misa, but The world you and I intended to create is straying away from us everyday with all of these people getting death notes and killing innocents. They are giving Kira, you and I, a bad name. Instead of seeing us as liberators the world will soon see us as criminal murderers. In order for the world we had envisioned to become a reality we must team up with our enemies in order to make it happen. I had expected my self to get shot to death upon my revealing that I am Kira. I left you that letter for that reason. I feared for your safety. I didn't want you coming here just in case I was shot to death and you would have been too. I left you that letter so in case I was shot to death you could carry out our goal of cleaning this world. I can understand if you see me as a traitor to our cause and want to kill me. Please forgive me." Light said and looked down at his feet with a sad face.
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:46 pm

Poor Misa was even more confused now, what exactly was she supposed to do now? Misa Misa forgives Light . . . but Misa Misa . . . doesn't know what to do now," she looked at Rem, then to L before looking back to Light, "what does Misa Misa do now? What happens now to Misa Misa?"
Back to top Go down
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:49 pm

(OOC: Misa try to stay in the posting order please.)

L had a very serious expression on his face compared to the usual neutral expression while looking up at Light when he confessed to being Kira.

So then I was right. He does want some sort of immunity to confessing as Kira, and shares the same childish thoughts as Kira about justice. The makes it obvious that those that are killing innocents have not been contacted by him in any way. There's no doubt now that he is the original Kira. Which mean.....

Just as L was about to finish his train of thought he heard Misa Amane come throught the door, and turned his head to look at her direction.

.....Misa Amane is the second Kira.

After looking at her carefully L turned his head to look at Light once again as he explained the note to Misa.

Light was smart in keeping her close. Then again I'm not surprised. He's been carefully about not revealing anything too obvious that the others would pick up on. However, I can't just let him get away with killing people even if they are criminals. I'll have to figure something out.

So then you expect immunity for both you and Ms. Misa?
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:15 pm

*Rem's eyes look down on Misa softly slightly annoyed at how easily she is allows herself to be manipulated by Light but happy that she is happy again and her eyes look up at Light still regarding him coldly the trust I have for him to diminished even more now. Rem begins to think to herself*
Light why did you not just use Misa to eliminate the others holding death notes? Exposing yourself to L seems strange and out of character to me considering your end goal...is he not a threat to that? Besides it would have meant more sense to send Misa...you are well aware of her willingness to die for you...and had this meeting gone poorly and ended in her death then you would have still been free to continue on.

Light do not forget our deal...
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:34 pm

"Exactly Ryuzuki, but as I already had thought, you are now trying to find a way to punish both Misa and myself for what we did. Don't even try, I will know and I won't hesitate to write your name in my death note if you don't abide by my terms if you agree. In the end you will be rewarded for help in the new world." Light said to L making it apparent that he and light minds think alike. Light had heard Rem and deduced that Rem was wondering why he had not used Misa for this. he was going to reply as if Misa had asked the question. "Before you ask Misa I didn't use you because it would have taken too long for the two of us to find all of the importers. You are very useful Misa and your services to me will not be forgotten and they will always be useful to our cause. I know you are willing to do anything for me but I am not going to allow you to throw your life away because of me." Light said, "Now Ryuzuki. I must implore you that if you do not agree your memory of this conversation will be lost. Don't even think about trusting the security camera's because I turned them off last night before I left. I implore you to agree, the three of us can probably knock this out in a couple of months and then we can decide what to do." Light stopped and took a breath. "If at the end you want to punish us, I will take all the blame and suffer the consequences. Leave Misa out of it, she was only following my orders. For all you know I can be controlling her with my death note." Light look back at misa in a way so that rem knew that he really wasn't using her like he said to L.

ooc: Also from here the topic will follow this post order, L., Light, Misa, Rem.

misa you may post then rem, then it will follow the order specified
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:58 pm

(Sorry L . . . forgot)

Misa seemed to recover for the most part from her earlier confusion and now just found herself a seat, still holding tightly to the note. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Misa I know you will not sway from Light but you need to be much more catious now...there are threats everywhere now
Back to top Go down
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:14 pm

L listened to what Light was telling him, but something didn't seem to add up right. He regarded the current situation carefully in his mind.

Light thinks he has the upper hand right now, and to some extent he does. However, I'll continue to let him think that. If it means finding the other Kira's that do not share his point of view of justice then so be it. Once they are out of the way I can deal with Light Yagami. As for Ms. Misa Amane it's already proven that she'll follow orders blindly. Even if they are really together that's not too common.

Alright then Light. I'll agree to your terms, but only in the name of justice to bring in those people.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:35 pm

"Alright Ryuzuki, and thank you, together we will end this chaos this world has. " Light said

Perfect. With this immunity the old records will have to be deleted so that the police don't get it confused. With the records gone and deleted as well as immunity from here on out. I only have to worry about two things. Ryuzuki for when this is over, which misa will come in very handy for, and the Fake Kira's. Now Ryuzuki is probably already deducing that either what i suggested about controlling misa through my death note is true or i am lying. Either way he can't be sure, Misa was behind me when I looked a her and rem so he couldn't really see my face. But knowing Ryuzuki after working with him for while, he could have seen a part of my face and already deduced that I wasn't controlling. But Misa also blindly follows my orders so that shouldn't be a problem. But it will be in the future. I must proceed with caution with both Ryuzuki and Rem. Misa is out of the question for suspicion, I have tested that to many times. It's Rem I am more worried about. Now for the matter of showing Light our Shinnigami or not. Light thought,

"alright Ryuzuki since, you and I are already known as a part of the task force we cannot just blindly go around in public looking like ourselves. Otherwise we will be killed right away. The only person not known to the public would be Misa. So she would actually have to go out when we are certain. I know Misa is very good with disguises so...*looks at misa* she can probably provide both of us with one just so we can investigate in public Because it will only be a matter of time before we are attacked here." Light said then spoke after takign a breath, "Misa will you be willing to make disguises for Ryuzuki and myself?"
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Misa nodded at that, "Yes, Misa Misa can make disguises for both you and Ryuzuki . . ." She was still unsure of all of this, what Rem had told her to do, such as making her own decisions, still going though her head but at the current moment since she was still undecided she would just go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:31 am

*Rem's face shows no change as she regards Light looking at Misa sensing her inner turmoil*

Light do you need us here further. If not Misa and I will begin our work. Will that human handler L assigned still be required
Back to top Go down
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 am

L kept looking between Light, and Misa very carefully to see if Light was saying was true.

From what I can see from Ms. Misa Amane's face she is still very confused, and flustered about the note as well as everything going on. Honestly I truely can't blame her since they probably had something else planned out up to the end. Then for it to suddenly change.....I wonder. What did you originally have planned Light other than my death?

Sounds good. I'll have Watari arrange anything else you need Ms. Misa Amane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor   Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Computer Screen Room 5th floor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next