Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can be your favorite character, meet others, and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narita International Airport

Go down 
+2
Misa Amane
L/Ryuzaki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L/Ryuzaki
Admin
L/Ryuzaki

Female Number of posts : 27
Humor : Dry Humor
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Race: Human
Organization: Wammy House

Narita International Airport Empty
PostSubject: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:51 pm

This is where most people arrive to in order to get to Tokyo, Japan through the means of air transportation.

Locations that you can go to with this airport:

Paris, France
London, England
Los Angeles, California
New York City, New York
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Female Number of posts : 21
Humor : That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Organization: Kira

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Misa made her way through the many people who crowded the Narita Internationl, a cute pout was on her face as she thought of how long she had been away from Light. Her left hand was clutched tightly to a full, almost bursting, suitcase. If she had to be called away to do filming in some other country she might as well go shopping there as well. "Nayah, Misa Misa feels like she has been gone from here a long time," She said to herself, though it was also partly directed toward her seemingly always present Shinigami, Rem.
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami
Organization: Former Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Rem watches Misa as she carries half drags the heavy bag wondering what it was the girl saw in the various cheap trinkets but guessing that more then half would end up in Lights arms by the end of the day. Rem floats with ease beside Misa occasionally passing through people in the crowded airport with ease.
If being back here makes Misa happy that is what maters. Are we going to Light now or back to Misa's agency?
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:07 pm

"Misa Misa would say to Light's but then Misa Misa's manager would probably be mad . . ." She said, a few people stopped or looked away from what they were doing to glance at Misa strangely. [Misa Misa doesn't like her suitcase . . . it's heavy." Misa pouted once more, straining to carry/drag the bag to a place where she could sit.
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Misa...

Points out her long arm and nail indicating some luggage rolling carts

Perhaps you should use one of those then. Misa should do whatever will raise the least amount of suspicion from L.
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Misa sighed, "Misa Misa knows . . . fine, Misa Misa will go to the agency first then." She looked at the carts and wrinkled her nose cutely, "Misa Misa knew of those," she said in a way that it was obvious she hadn't paid enough attention to her surroundings to notice them. Misa started to haul her full suitcase to one.
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Rem flies beside Misa looking at the other humans with only veiled disgust

We should leave soon. This place is to public. It is dangerous
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Misa looked around as she finally reached one of the carts and managed to lift her suitcase onto it, her hazel eyes blinked, "Really? Alright then if you think so, Misa Misa wonders when something fun will happen . . . she's bored." She said as she pushed the cart toward the airport's exit.
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:53 pm

I am sure you wont say that when you see Light again.

Rems eyes narrow slightly at this but she looks away looking around for Misa's ride

Strange where is your car and driver?
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Misa smiled at the thought of seeing Light again and the promising thought of not being bored, two perfect things rolled into one. She looked around . . . "Misa Misa doesn't know where they are . . . maybe they're just late."
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Hmmm

Rem looks around the area suspicious not liking something about this situation her instincts tingeling

Misa, a celebrity like you usually gets preferred treatment. Correct?
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Misa smiled and nodded as she sat on the edge of her luggage cart, "Yes, Misa Misa gets very good and preferred treatment." Her eyes flew wide open, "does this mean Misa Misa isn't a celebrity anymore?!"
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:27 pm

No...but I think you should use the advantages of a celebrity now.

*flies over to a stack of luggage and pushes it out into the way of an oncoming car making them screech to a halt*

Misa get a ride from this human now! We should go where Light is now...
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Misa blinked then darted forward to do as she was told, she dashed up to the car and gave her best and cutest smile before asking if she could possibly get a ride to her friend's house. The stunned driver nodded, a faint blush coming to his cheeks at the thought of having Misa Amane in his car. Misa grabbed her bag and hefted it into the car after the man had leaned over and opened the passenger door for her.
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Rem sinks into the back seat

It seems things have changed drastically while we have been away from Japan. I am not certain yet if it is for the best or the worst. Either way till we speak with Light it would be best if you avoid such public spaces...for Misa's safety she may need to fake illness if things are bad. I sensed more death notes Misa.
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Misa's eyes widened and she nodded slightly, making sure not to draw attention to her movements. The airport was soon left behind and the car eventually entered the residental area.
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Get out on the street corners before Lights house Misa. We will walk from there. This human should not know our exact destination

Rem's eyes lock with yours in the rear mirror
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Misa nodded once more, giving a bit of a nervous gulp, Rem seemed so serious . . . of course she usually was but it was even more now. She made her request to the driver and though he looked a little bummed at having to let her out so soon he pulled over to the corner so that she could get out. Misa gave him a bright, incredibly adorable smile that left him nearly reeling as she got out, dragging her suitcase behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rem

Rem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Rems cool narrowed eyes watch the car depart and once it is out of sight turns towards Lights family home following you there

What has happened to cause such chaos. This can not be good for Misa.

--->Yagami household
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Number of posts : 37

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Dawn gets off the plane and heads towrds the lobby "so Marluxia where we heading now?" Dawn asked
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Male Number of posts : 72
Humor : Anything that is Intended to be funny
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:09 am

Marluxia Quickly turned to Dawn. "You cant tell me right? Then why dont you show me with your Writting were..." Marluxia Snarled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:37 am

.....i'm tired lets go to an inn" Dawn said heading out of the air port
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:10 am

Marluxia yawned and Headed to a Burger King near by
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:52 am

"so which inn are we staying?" Dawn asked as he followed
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:06 am

Marluxia pointed at a cheap 30 dollar motel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narita International Airport
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next