Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can be your favorite character, meet others, and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narita International Airport

Go down 
+2
Misa Amane
L/Ryuzaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawn

Dawn

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami
Organization: Wammy House

Narita International Airport - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 am

"hmmm seems decent" dawn said
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Male Number of posts : 72
Humor : Anything that is Intended to be funny
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:05 am

Marluxia yawned as he ate in the burger King
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:39 am

Dawn watches people pass by while eating carmel apples
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:04 am

Marluxia Quickly Swallowed the Soda as he pointed in a small Run down beat up Motel
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:33 am

Dawn gets up and walks to the motel
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:16 am

Marluxia Did the Same Still Munching on the Burger.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Secondary Mods
Secondary Mods
Gray

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:22 am

It was a long time since Gray was at the Yotsuba building... that is until somehow, the electricity was shot out. It was in fact very mysterious, seeing that some sort of lightning storm shot out all of the electricity. Although that didn't occupy his mind the most but rather... a new witness, some boy named Marluxia he has met at his office. He was a threat to his ways of killing people off for profit; a hit man in other words.

Gray was pacing around the streets with a suitcase, making his way to the airport. Clearly he was distressed from his facial expression since he planned to make a run for it to a secluded area where he can probably make his wealth. Somewhere which has no authorities from Japan that can apprehend him and neither the US police. It was all because of the one simple fact that he killed off many people and still wasn't caught. Perhaps some special agency was unto him, all that he knew at the moment is to make a run for it to the special place which can be described as a murderer's paradise; Cuba.

Making his way inside the airport, he already had a Visa at hand to go to Cuba from Venezuela, a one-way ticket in fact. Although the contents of his briefcase just so happens to be hidden, meaning an X-ray cannot see through it, along with the fact Gray can't be arrested. He has diplomatic immunity. Stored inside the briefcase was his silenced Colt .45 and his credit card, that's all he needed since his credit card had a huge funding from a mysterious corporate entity besides the Yotsuba corporation.

"Hmph... it seems I need to leave, otherwise, I'll have quite the disturbance. I know the police are unto me, and this entire Kira case is fruitless... perhaps I should best run away, somewhere the police neither Kira have their eyes on me. In that case, I won't be arrested and neither will be killed off by Kira... although it is only a matter of time that I have to play my cards right to make my escape." Gray thought as he was among the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narita International Airport   Narita International Airport - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narita International Airport
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2