Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can be your favorite character, meet others, and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryuk The Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuk

Ryuk

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Ryuk The Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Ryuk The Shinigami   Ryuk The Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 am

Name:Ryuk

Sex:Male

Race: Shinigami

Organization: Shinigami

Physical Description:Ryuk has a fairly humanoid appearance. His skin is gray, or a purple-ish color and his limbs are abnormally long and he has bulging yellow eyes with black irises (red in the anime).

Weapons: A Death Note and a Pen(for writing in the death note)

Gifts(powers): Shinigami Eyes,Can Fly and is invisable to all humans who havent touched Ryuks death note

Abilities:(same as the gifts)

Character Traits: Ryuk is characterized by his constant amusement by, and apathy in regards to, Light's problems. He enjoys seeing Light overcome the various challenges put to him, and often waits until the worst possible moment to inform him of a certain aspect of the Death Note just to get a laugh. He is occasionally helpful if it serves his own interests, such as obtaining apples or furthering his own amusement, but for the most part will jokingly ask Light what his next move will be or have Light explain to him the point of a certain action.

Bio: Ryuk is the main Shinigami of the Death Note series. Bored with the activities (or lack thereof) of the Shinigami realm, Ryuk obtains a second Death Note and drops it in the human realm for someone to find, hoping to amuse himself. He deliberately writes the instructions on the front page (in English, which he assumed to be the most popular language in the human realm) so people would understand its purpose. The Death Note is discovered by Light Yagami, and Ryuk follows him around to see how Light uses it.Ryuk has a great fondness for apples, comparing them to cigarettes and alcohol for Shinigami (Shinigami apples are withered and taste like sand, as he shows Misa at one point), and will go through a type of withdrawal if he goes for too long without eating them. His withdrawal symptoms involve twisting himself up like a pretzel and doing handstands. He also states that he is shy around girls. In addition to apples, Ryuk is fond of video games,first shown whenhe asks for a Silver Game Boy Advance SP

Personal Desire:

Extra:(This is of you want to add anything Extra about your Character
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Male Number of posts : 72
Humor : Anything that is Intended to be funny
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Race: Human
Organization: Wammy House

Ryuk The Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuk The Shinigami   Ryuk The Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Ryuk The Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuk The Shinigami   Ryuk The Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 am

shouldent i be added to the shinigami group
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Male Number of posts : 72
Humor : Anything that is Intended to be funny
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Race: Human
Organization: Wammy House

Ryuk The Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuk The Shinigami   Ryuk The Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 am

i did Put you in a group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuk The Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuk The Shinigami   Ryuk The Shinigami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuk The Shinigami
Page 1 of 1