Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can be your favorite character, meet others, and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray
Secondary Mods
Secondary Mods
Gray

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:42 pm

It was a dark and dreary night, midnight to be specific. The skies were overcast as it was littered with clouds, further darkening the Tokyo's outskirts, but in the city, it was an entirely different story. There was light everywhere, like a spectrum of Will-'O-the-wisps gathering in one location, all of the buildings in Tokyo was brightly lit, it was as if there was a massive Christmas convention going on there.

Although out of all the buildings, only one stood out, it was the Yotsuba corporation's headquarters, it was dark as usual, every light in the building was dimmed, security was lacking there for a good reason, which is to say the corporation won't be taking responsibility for "accidental" deaths around the premises, coincidentally, there happens to be a murder around happening, the 61st count of homicide.

The latest victim going to be killed near the Yotsuba corporation's building was an executive that happens to be leaking company secrets; his murderer is another executive from the Yotsuba corporation... it was none other than Gray, holding a briefcase to his right and grasping his Colt M1911 .45ACP pistol to his left hand, pointing it at the man running in complete fear.

"Please! Don't kill me! I 'ave a wife and kid back at home! I swear to God! I will not speak of the company secrets again! Oh please don't ki--.... Oof!" The middle-aged man fell down the fence he was trying to climb across, falling down on his back, cowering in fear as he crawls back, his behind making contact with the fence, fear clearly seen in his eyes.

Gray on the other hand was pointing the pistol at the man's temple, inviting more pleas of mercy and empty promises from his mouth, irritating Gray to no extent.

"Beg, beg as much as you like... it won't save you from what's to come... you have bought your death from Yotsuba for leaking information to our rival; the Sony corporation, you told them of how we conduct our business practices when it comes to the stock markets... and for that, Yotsuba decided your life is forfeit and that will be left up to me to expire you... good night and good bye, Mr. Saito." Gray said in an apathetic manner.

"W-wait! Dooon't! No! PLEA--" There was silence after that.

There was no loud bang from the pistol... only a muffled "pimf", it was clear that he was using a silencer. The bullet was ejected from the M1911, the slide of the pistol slides back as the shell ejects, the bullet exits and the slide retorts forward. The bullet itself pierced the temple of the fat, middle aged man, entering from one end before exiting through the other, having killed the traitor once it exits his skull.

Gray was satisfied and content with the kill, placing the Colt M1911 into his coat before taking out what was in his brief-case; gasoline canistars along with a lighter, both meant to be disposable along with the victim. Placing the briefcase next to the fat man, Gray lit the lighter, tossing it to the briefcase before the briefcase bursts out in flames, burning every evidence of the crime... besides the body.

The Executive assistant advanced away from the scene of the crime, pacing into the building to play all innocent once more, happy to have fulfilled his duty for his corporation. As soon as he crossed the threshold of the entrance door, the fire fighters come along with a fire hose, putting out the dead man on fire, before the police arrives, apparently they seem to have trouble with those kind of deaths since the criminal they are dealing with is a neat, organized executive who has the expertise of casting no suspicions of death upon himself... perhaps this case can be solved somehow since there was 60 counts of homicide, and at the moment, it became the 61st count, all of them similar by the way they were arranged... all burnt bodies, all of them frozen in fear and killed near the Yotsuba corporation building, only some were killed outside Tokyo, making this an ideal case to solve besides the Kira murder case.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Male Number of posts : 72
Humor : Anything that is Intended to be funny
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Race: Human
Organization: Wammy House

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:10 am

Marluxia walked in chewing on a small Soy Flour Pocky Stick Sitting in the table Facing Mr. Gray "Guten Tag Sir.... What is your name again?" Marluxia Blinked Innocently as he took out a note book Writting Something as he starred out of the window.

Marluxia then Turn to Gray. "I need to find Kira Before Mello and Near. That way Sir Roger can be Pretty happy with me.." Marluxia Smirk bitting his Pocky stick looking towards Sir Gray. His Slim Figure made him looked like a starting Boy.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Secondary Mods
Secondary Mods
Gray

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 am

The fact Gray was in a meeting was quite startling that a boy such as Marluxia bypassed all of the security of the complex, got into the room without any response from the executive board reviewing a trade proposition from the a video game company known as Nintendo.

Clicking the button under his table in utter angst, Gray was quite angered that a kid actually snuck through and managed to break through, at the moment lowering the chances of a company take-over on Nintendo and all of it's assets.

Standing up from his seat while slamming his fists on the table, he pointed towards the door whilst giving a toothy scowl. "Get. Out." He uttered these two words with absolute hate behind them.

"Kira? Why do you bring up Kira on an important meeting like this? I do not care about Kira, he was never my concern... therefore before leaving, tell me why you trespassed into this meeting without prior permission, asking me for MY name? And talk about Kira, boy?" Gray demanded while all of the executives from Yotsuba and Nintendo watched Gray in utter awe.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:37 am

Marluxia Smiled at the Man as he Looked at the The man on the floor. "I have the eyes... and i can see that you used a Silencer to kill that man but you cant Fool me... i been in here from the Beginning and i am here to lend you some powers... But you going to use it to Find Kira... i will grant you any wish to kill anyone but in Exchange you find out who is Kira." Marluxia bit on his pocky Stick looking at the Man Still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Secondary Mods
Secondary Mods
Gray

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:46 am

(OOC: I am inside at the conference at the moment, not outside of the building.)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:45 am

(OCC: XDDD My bad)
Back to top Go down
Gray
Secondary Mods
Secondary Mods
Gray

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:47 am

(OOC: Since the post isn't edited, I'll just act as if you were in the building.)

"Meeting adjourned, the next meeting will be tomorrow, at Sunday, the time for the meeting will be 11:00 PM, therefore have a pleasant evening, gentlemen." He announced to the board as they left the room, all of them crossing the threshold. Once the last executive leaves the room, Gray slams the door closed, paces away and takes his seat at the chair, placing his elbow on the chair rest whilst resting his cheek on his fist.

"Seeing everyone is away at the moment... now let's get back to business... why would I want to find Kira? I have no reason to do that as a bureaucrat, money IS everything along with position... therefore I remain unconvinced, killing people is of no interests to me, only a commodity." Gray stated, pushing the rim of his glasses back with his other hand as he awaits for Marluxia's reply to his inquiry.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:38 am

"well Then Sir i can give you money and power.. you want your boss dead and you take his place? i can help you all you need is to Help me find Kira and i shall Give you All the Riches you want... you can be a Man of HIGH Status..." Marluxia sat on the floor eating his Soy flour Pocky smiling.

"Who do you want me to kill? I will kill anyone... i will make all your dreams come true... Just help me find Kira..." Marluxia smirked
Back to top Go down
Gray
Secondary Mods
Secondary Mods
Gray

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:24 am

"Are you not aware? The Yotsuba corporation does not have one single boss, it has many bosses through the form of chairmen board, if all of them were to die, the suspicion will be cast clearly on me." He retorted, his eyes closing for a brief second as he gives out a sigh to the notion of finding Kira.

"And how exactly do you expect me to find Kira? It is a mad gamble, so far the police haven't even found him whatsoever, why should 'I' be any different?" He asked with some rudeness put into his sentence, quite brash from the looks of it, he wasn't convinced entirely, his contempt expression shows it all.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:15 am

"Because i know how L works... i was raised to be like L so i know his every move... i heard he and Watari are In Tokyo.. So far We know Kira is in the Kanto Region and so i need your help to capture him... and dont worry... i can Make everything look like a suicide Just tell me who you want dead and i will do it...." Marluxia Laught Madly as he looked towards the Door.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Secondary Mods
Secondary Mods
Gray

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:30 am

"In the news, it is common knowledge that Kira kills his victims by heart attacks and for some reason.. I have also concluded he resorts to suicides as well, therefore if all of my superiors were to die simultaneously, the suspects for Kira will narrow down to me." He reasoned.

"Also give me a reason why it should matter to me that who L is and where Kira is? If you truly want me to help you out, then instead, kill the rival company's chairman... the chairman of the Sony corporation." Gray said coldly, expecting to see how Marluxia kills someone... would he go to their Headquarters or will he kill them the same way Kira does? A heart attack... but by unknown means.
Back to top Go down
Kishin
Admin
Kishin

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami
Organization: Former Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:33 am

The silent fluttering of of wings outside the Yotsuba corporation's headquarters, as a certain shinigami lurked about.The death god entered the building unoticed of course, as he could not be seen by normal eyes.He watched as the man killed the other, vaguely opening as his eyes to watch the man kill in cold blood.

How interisting theses humans where, watching them was like a game to him always so amuseing it never got old.The death god sat in the room just watching, perched like a demon wrapped in his black and white wings.He wore a pure white outfit complete with gloves, he watched on holding back his urge to cause a commotion useing his powers.He gripped tightly onto his death note, his serpentine like pupils and red eyes glowed a demonic red as he gazed over at the humans thinking to figure out what they where going to do next.

He quickly debated to himself about what he should do, part of him wanted to mess with them unseen part of him knew better. After all it would be of more interist to him if he just followed without making a sound however, but he could not help but do something the one thing he could do that would do nothing more then maybe scear the people in the building.He sent a large electrical surge thoughout the building, by useing his ability to generate electricityhe caused the entire buildings lights to go out, causeing a large blackout and an large spark of electricity could be seen where he was however he still could not be seen.Kishin just watched waiting to see the humans reactions to what just happened, a large spark of electricity out of nowhere was surely not a normal thing after all.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin
Marluxia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:21 am

Marluxia Quickly Went into guard mode. Since he cant see the Shinigami he only saw rather Darkness.Marluxia Quickly Hestitated "Well i must take my leave here is my number if you need me Sir The Number is 665-290-4562 Dont Take your time to call" Marluxia Ran towards the window and jumped out of It.

=====>?????
Back to top Go down
Gray
Secondary Mods
Secondary Mods
Gray

Character sheet
Race:
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:55 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the short assed post, I was typing something but then comp restarted.)

Gray wasn't entirely surprised from this sudden blackout, it was common in the Yotsuba building that such a thing is common sight for anyone who works at the building... although the electrical surge is the thing which has caught Gray's attention.

As for Marluxia telling him the phone number, he simply shrugged it off, thinking to himself that such a thing can be memorized by him in just one sentence, and there is no need to write it down, especially since it is too dark to write anything down... although Gray was truly baffled by the fact Marluxia jumped out of the window in the 12th floor... it was suicidal of him to do that... but somehow, Gray gets the feeling the boy would survive... but then again, he doesn't care.

Pacing towards the source, there was curiosity peaking out from Gray as he looked at the surge, wondering why such a phenomenon has happened, he was staring right at Kishin, unable to see the Shinagami because he never had contact with a Death Note to be able to see him... but then again, Gray was safe since his name isn't revealed.

Although looking at the window for a while, he leaves the building entirely, not keen on having the police on his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)   Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Murder Monopoly (MMM murder case)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Japan :: Yotsuba Corporation-
Jump to: